html/javascript

Facebook online Video Downloader | Free Online Video Downloader

           

                                           Facebook online video downloader




Introduction:
You have YouTube videos, and you have Facebook videos, and Twitter videos as well or maybe Instagram videos, and you wanted to download those videos but there is no option to download those videos.

 There is no link, there is no tap, where you can know just press and then download that kind of videos frustrating isn't well. I have good news for you what you can do is you can download an app that would be used for downloading.

 All those video audios in whichever format you want. you can use that app to download those videos with this app which I'm going to show you now so the name of the app is a Facebook online Video Downloader


facebook online video downloader
Facebook online video downloader

You know this is how it looks like what I'm going to show you this is how it looks like, but there are other apps on the internet that you can use. But I kind of liked this app because it gives you fewer updates first of all and because of every other app which you use. It will be just giving you updates and notifications, 

So this is something which I like because it doesn't give you more notification it's very user-friendly, and yeah it doesn't update a lot doesn't use your internet so let's show you how to use it this is the look of the app well as you can see all these things are added.


facebook online video downloader
Facebook online video downloader

Feature:
 Here all these apps are added. There is kind of a miniature version and this is just for you. Just to use those apps to download videos, for example, YouTube if I just tap on YouTube and this is how it looks like everyone knows how YouTube looks like now.

 What I do is I just want to download this video this one which is running here let's pause this now. I found if I want to download this video what I do is you have the download icon here at the very top which is the arrow sign which is pointing downwards just tap on it and it gives you the options of whether you want to download it as a video. 


facebook online video downloader


Whether you want to download it as an audio file and you have the format's also audio file mp3 m4a and the video files you give it, give you the resolution. Which resolution you wanted starting from 1 0 8 0 P and so on. So, this is how it looks like now I'm going to show you one more thing which is a very nice thing in this app.

 For example, if you have any search engine any video search engine and you if you want to know to add those search, for example, Facebook YouTube SoundCloud you want to add them how do you do that well.


facebook online video downloader
Facebook online video downloader



When you just tap this plus icon at the bottom. You have the option which says suggested video sites you can use that or you can use go to bookmark.  You can add a website I use to add a website that is more simple. It's a very nice one nice feature you got there. 


You can you know customize and you can remove whatever you want to so kind of a nice app. If you want to remove for example I don't want to use these great games what I do. I just a long press and then just remove this and you just press the back button ads and it's gone.


 So this is how it looks like it's a nice app now coming to how to download this app. I'm going to show you how to do it. This is the page that I am already in how you can do this I mean how you can go to this page very simple just type an online video downloader.  you wanna download it to visit this link a free video downloader.


facebook online video downloader
video downloader

Tools:

This is downloaded you need to tap on it then you can install it. So I'm not going to do that since I have already done it. This is the app and for example, if you want to use it directly from a different app, for example, I want to use it from Facebook  I want this video to be downloaded.


 Now let me just now I want to download this video how do I do that you have the share button at the very top of the arrow icon which is pointing towards the right-hand side.


facebook online video downloader


 I mean my right-hand side your right-hand side.  I just tap on it, then you have the options you can see copy link either you can press copy link. You'll have the download icon at the bottom or you can simply tap the red icon which you see here just below hike which says download with snap - 


if you just tap on that it's going to take you the same options which option you want to download it with or which version you want to quit so that's it guys this is how you use this online video downloader.



facebook online video downloader
video downloader



it's a very user-friendly and very nice app. You can use it there are other apps also I'm sure you might also know some of the apps which you use but I liked this app and people who don't know me it may be helpful for them.



  1. Facebook online Video Downloader,
  2. Facebook online video downloader free,
  3. online video downloader
  4. a free video downloader








Click here to install this app  







Post a Comment

0 Comments