html/javascript

Photos with Blur Background | Blur background in photo | How to Blur Background of Pic

                 Blur Background in Photo

Introduction:

Blur Background in Photo is a very nice app to set your images too blurry. If you want to make your image background blurry then I will help you a lot with this article.



blur background in photo
blur 


There are not the same opportunities for all of us according to this tutorial to purchasing such kinds of tools. So, Today I will tell you about an app called "blur background in photo" to make your pictures blurry. I am sure you don't hear of such a kind of app before. 


Today, our teams make a great kind of effort to solve your problems. You're not sure how to download and install this plug-in definitely check out that tutorial. But I'm going to start by opening up a real image which I actually have key and then I'll rename the bottom layer original. 



Tools:

So I'm just telling you our apps tools to make your image professional DSLR camera effects.

 
blur background in photo
blur

You'll see that our model has not been removed although it's definitely not a perfect job. Here we really just need this area to have the same colors (How to Blur Background of Pic )and that's because when we blur this we don't want the colors from our model blurring outside the model.


 It's not going to look as convincing really this is all we need right here so once we finish that up. I'll hit ctrl shift a to deselect that area and now I'm just going to click and drag the model remove layer below our original layer next.







 I'll come up here to the original layer and you can always duplicate this and drag it to the bottom and that way you kind of have the original photo here if you want to compare that to the final result. 


 I'll come up here back to the original layer and now I'm going to grab my foreground select tool and I'm going to use this tool to select the foreground object which in this case, of course, is our model so come over here and make sure draw foreground is selected and


blur background in photo
blur

 Now I'm going to click and drag my mouse and you can see right now my mouse pointer looks the exact same as the lasso tool again I have an entire tutorial dedicated to the foreground select tool.


 So I'll close this loop right here and hit the enter key and now my mouse pointer will shift over to the paint tool and what I'm going to do. 


blur background in photo



 I'm going to note that I had my feather edges option checked over here and the radius was set to 5 so this is going to draw a selection area once we're done and you want to have the feathered edges option checked in order to make sure that you don't have hard edges going around your selection area this is just going to help blend any imperfections between the foreground in the background.



How to Blur Background of Pic




  So now I'm going to hold ctrl and zoom in a bit here and make sure to draw the foreground is still selected and I'm just going to paint out any parts that this selected that shouldn't have been selected as the foreground objects.


 You can see that shopping to refine this here and don't worry if this isn't perfect because we are going to go in here again and make some adjustments here so now I'm just going to paint some of this hair that should definitely be selected as the foreground and now I'm going to switch over to draw a background.


How to Blur Background of Pic

  1. blur background
  2. app to blur background
  3. blur background in photoshop
  4. blur background app
  5. how to blur background in photoshop
  6. how to blur background
  7. how to blur background in iphone
  8. photos with blur background
  9. how to blur background of pic
  10. blur background in photo


Click here to install this app  




















Post a Comment

5 Comments